Season tickets for our 2023-24 season are now on sale! CLICK HERE to explore package options and to purchase season tickets.
Single tickets for The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical will go on sale June 20th. Single tickets for The Prom will go on sale July 25th. All other productions will go on sale September 19th. CLICK HERE to explore our 2023-24 season of plays and musicals and to purchase single tickets.
For accessibility questions or special seating needs, please call 843.577.7183 and our Box Office staff will be happy to assist you. There are wheelchair accessible ramps to the Box Office, main lobby and orchestra section, and balcony seating can be accessed via elevator. Hearing assistance devices are also available in the Box Office for each performance.
Order by Phone
The fastest and easiest way to order tickets 24/7 is through our website. However, if you need further assistance with your order, a member of our Box Office staff will be happy to help. Box Office Summer Hours: You can reach the Box Office at 843.577.7183, Tuesday-Thursday, 1pm-5pm*.
*hours subject to change
WALK UP HOURS
Because the Dock Street Theatre is a city-owned building, doors are locked at 4:30pm. We encourage all buyers to order online, or by phone, but if you must visit the Box Office in person, please do so Tuesday-Friday 1pm-4:30pm. (Walk up hours may vary. Please call before visiting the Box Office.)
Single Ticket Pricing/SEATING CHART
CLICK HERE to view the seating chart and single ticket pricing for performances at the Historic Dock Street Theatre.
There is a $5.00 per ticket order fee for all single ticket orders and a $5.00 per order fee for season ticket purchases. Additionally, a City of Charleston Seat Tax is charged at a rate of 25 cents per single ticket and $1 per season membership. Fees apply to walk-up, mail, phone and online orders.
$10.00 Student Rush Tickets
Students who are under 25 years of age and have a valid student ID qualify for $10 student rush tickets. These tickets are sold in-person only beginning 1 hour prior to each performance. You must specifically request the student rush special. Seating is at the discretion of the Box Office Associate on duty and availability is not guaranteed.
Save up to 25% on tickets when you book a group of 10 or more. Plus, receive one free ticket for every 15 tickets purchased. Contact Erika Greco, Director of Ticketing, at 843.647.7365 to schedule your group reservation or CLICK HERE for more details.
For Public Sales
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Tickets may be exchanged with advanced notice. A $5 exchange fee per ticket applies to all single ticket exchanges. Tickets may only be exchanged for the same production, and exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the start of the performance.
For Season Members
- Season Members receive free exchanges for all 2023-24 productions.
- Members must exchange tickets at least 24 hours prior to the performance date/time of their original ticket.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for the same production.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation, we will make all attempts to reschedule patrons into a new performance date. If that is not possible, you will have the option to receive a voucher for a later production, or convert the value of your ticket into a tax-deductible donation. No refunds will be issued.
- Performances, dates and times are subject to change.
- No cameras or recording devices.
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted in the theatre and every individual entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Food or drink are not allowed in the theatre.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, or for purchases made anywhere other than CharlestonStage.com or through the official Charleston Stage Box Office.
- Please turn off all cell phones.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission for cause.
- CLICK HERE for complete Terms of Service.
CLICK HERE to view Google Maps and parking instructions for the Historic Dock Street Theatre.