GROUPS RECEIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES WHEN BOOKING 10 OR MORE TICKETS! PLUS, RECEIVE 1 FREE TICKET FOR EVERY 15 TICKETS PURCHASED!
Why Schedule a Group?
• Great Historic Location: All performances take place at the Historic Dock Street Theatre, "America's First Theatre," located right in the heart of Historic downtown Charleston. The theatre has also recently undergone a $19 million dollar renovation and is located near some of the finest restaurants and establishments Charleston has to offer.
• The Biggest Shows In Town: Full-scale Broadway musicals, dramatic plays, side-splitting comedies, and enchanting shows for families!
• Professional Casts: Featuring Charleston Stage's Professional Resident Acting Company, Professional Guest Actors from New York and over 100 of Charleston's finest actors, singers, dancers, musicians, directors, choreographers, scenic artists and technicians.
• Award-winning Company: Charleston Stage has been voted "Best Local Theater Company" by Charleston City Paper readers, "Best Live Theatre Group" by Post and Courier readers and Dock Street Theatre has won "Best Building"!
• Amazing Savings: Enjoy dramatic savings off the cost of tickets when you book a group of 10 or more! Plus, you'll also receive 1 free ticket for every 15 tickets purchased!
• Education/Content Guides: Guides are available for download online on each show page for you to decide if a production is appropriate for your group. Each guide features show content, themes explored, age recommendation, background information on the creators, trivia and more!
• Additional Information: Seat maps, parking and google map information are available online. CLICK HERE for Seating Chart. CLICK HERE for our location on Google Maps. CLICK HERE for parking information.
Questions? Call Erika Greco, director of ticketing, at 843.647.7365, M-F 9:00am-5:00pm or Email
2023-24 Group Ticket Pricing
DOWNLOAD group ORDER request FORM
How To Schedule a group Booking
1) Download Group Order Request Form and Determine Your Group Numbers. Contact Erika Greco, Director of Ticketing, at 843.647.7365 or
2) Group Ticket Pricing
Charleston Stage has various tiers and pricing levels according to where your group is booked within the theatre. The Director of Ticketing will reference the Group Pricing Levels and Tiers above when determining your final ticket numbers and cost of your order. If there is a specific tier you’d like your group to sit in, please indicate which tier (P, 1, 2 or 3) and our Director of Ticketing will do their best to accommodate your request according to what seats are available for the size of your group. If you'd like to reference our seating chart which lists where each tier is located within Dock Street Theatre, CLICK HERE.
3) Booking and Invoicing
Once you have spoken with the Director of Ticketing and have finalized your booking, an invoice will be faxed, mailed, or emailed to you noting the performance date, time, final ticket numbers, and cost of your order. A non-refundable 50% deposit is due within 7 days of the invoice date. Payment in full must be received at least two weeks prior to the date of your performance.
Tickets can be reserved in any of the tiers (P, 1, 2 or 3) as available. Tickets will be emailed or can be mailed upon request.
5) Cancellations/Payment Deadlines
Please pay close attention to payment deadlines. Each booking must be paid in full two weeks prior to the date of your performance. If we do not receive full payment by the specified date, tickets not covered by the payments-to-date will be released to public sale and no refund will be offered. Please note that, in the unlikely event of a performance being cancelled, we will make all attempts to reschedule patrons into a new performance date. If that is not possible, you will have the option to receive a voucher for a later production, or convert the value of your ticket into a tax-deductible donation. No refunds will be issued.
6) Need To Reserve Extra Tickets?
Once your 50% deposit has been received, you may adjust your group numbers up or down until two weeks prior to your performance, when final numbers and balance must be paid in full.
Groups can reference a seating chart, parking tips and Google Maps information online. CLICK HERE for Seating Chart. CLICK HERE for our location on Google Maps. CLICK HERE for parking information.